The decision to access any form of LipoSculpture is an investment in yourself. If you’ve been feeling self-conscious about your figure due to pregnancy, dietary challenges, aging, or other reasons, LipoSculpting is what you’ve been looking for. Our providers are stringently trained in the most advanced mode of Body Sculpting in the world. New to our geographic area, PureSculpting accesses a proven, steadily-emerging technology that simplifies fat loss by the targeted removal of unwanted fat cells. LipoSculpting does not heat, freeze, rip, tear or cut your body – shrinking recovery time to one or two days. Our technicians eliminate fat cells by removing them completely in the midsection, back, underarms, waist, hips, thighs, buttocks, and other fatty areas that are common on a man’s or woman’s body. No gimmicks. Real, quantifiable results.
How Is LipoSculpting at PureSculpting Aesthetic Centers Different From Other Procedures?
When evaluating other body shaping modalities, CoolSculpting, TruSculpt HD, and traditional Liposuction are some well-known options available today. To get a better understanding of how these procedures work, we’ve included some general information on them below. We believe our clients should be as well-educated about the options available to them as possible and we encourage you to do further research. Why would we do that? Because when you have all the facts, we are confident you will choose PureSculpting more often than not. As part of the evaluation process, our experienced specialists are available to guide you through the entire treatment spectrum, from your initial consultation to post-procedure support.
Trusculpt 3D is a non-invasive RF (radio frequency) treatment that seeks to limit recovery or downtime. TruSculpt uses RF energy to raise the temperature of the target area to approximately 107℉ per region over a 15 – 30 min session. While relatively inexpensive, there are several drawbacks to choosing a TruSculpt procedure.
- No Immediate Results: It can take 3-6 months to see any results. Additional sessions may be required to achieve optimal results.
- Requires Multiple Treatment Sessions: Patients undergo up to 4, 15 – 30 minute sessions over the course of 2 months.
- Results Are Not Guaranteed: Depending on body type and lifestyle, patients may need additional treatments to achieve their desired body shape.
CoolSculpting approaches fat reduction in a different way. This procedure is a non-invasive treatment that ‘freezes’ fat cells. This process uses gel pad applicators of varying sizes depending on your desired target areas. Vacuum pressure draws the tissue in between the cooling pads where the temperature in the area is lowered to approximately 39℉ for around 30 minutes per region. Once frozen, the fat cells begin to die off over time and then pass through regular body waste elimination processes.
- No Immediate Results: Patients having small areas done may see results in as little as 30 days. Typically, results are seen beginning at 3 months and continuing for up to 6 months.
- Patient Discomfort: There’s nothing “cool” about freezing your flesh – and make no mistake, that’s exactly what you’re signing up for with this option.
- Expensive: While advertisers start with low prices, the cost of CoolSculpting is based on how many pads are used. Each pad can cost up to $1,000 depending on the size of the pad and provider. For a patient looking to target belly fat, a minimum of 2 pads will need to be used, and more typically, 4 pads are prescribed to target upper and lower belly regions. So, the variations in pricing can start to raise the initial cost considerably.
Results Are Not Guaranteed: Because fat cells are frozen, but not removed, the body needs time to naturally process the waste elimination. Complete results of the procedure are typically seen at the 6-month mark, so patients may need additional sessions at that point to achieve the desired body shape.
Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia: This is known more commonly as the “stick of butter” effect in the news media. There have been recent cases where the fat hardens into an oddly shaped lump that resembles the shape of the applicator due to the extreme cold, rather than breaking down and being eliminated.
Liposuction is a surgical fat removal procedure performed when the patient is placed under general anesthesia (asleep). The procedure is usually done by a plastic or dermatologic surgeon in an operating room. Surgeons most commonly inject the patient with a saline solution into the area where the fat will be removed and then use a large cannula attached to a suction device to manually break up and remove the fat from the desired areas. This results in extreme bruising, swelling, and soreness. Candidates for liposuction must be within 30% of their ideal body weight, have firm elastic skin, and not smoke.
- Increased Recovery Time: Because general anesthesia is used, it requires time for the patient to wake up and be fully ready to stand up and walk. This is also a more invasive surgery than the other methods mentioned, so bruising, soreness, and swelling may be more pronounced.
- Increased Risk: Any time a patient is anesthetized and lay motionless for hours at a time, the risk of complications, such as deep vein thrombosis, rises.
- Most Expensive Procedure: Because this procedure requires a surgeon, anesthetist operating room, and medical assistants, you can anticipate very high costs associated with liposuction.
While there is some risk with any medical procedure, LipoSculpting has proven to be one of the safest, least invasive options available. It’s safer, easier, and less expensive than traditional liposuction, with better results. The outcomes are more reliable and much faster than laser or cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting).
Our clients see immediate results as the fat cells are completely removed during the treatment session. Only local anesthesia is used, so you are awake and comfortable during PureSculpting. The micro-cannulas used in the treatment are much smaller than traditional liposuction, so our physicians are able to target areas much more precisely with minimal pressure or discomfort. Only fat cells get targeted by vibration energy. Other cells and surrounding tissues are left undamaged. Recovery time from LipoSculpting is extremely minimal, with little-to-no downtime post-procedure.
Men and women wanting to achieve a trim body shape find that LipoSculpting is the most effective way to eliminate fat with noticeable results right away.